Monday, July 26, 2010

Quote contest!

If you are a follower on my blog and like to win STUFF keep reading!
I am giving away some great prizes to three lucky people who like movies!
Post your favorite movie quote in the comments, and I will choose three random lucky winners!
(PS... you won't get extra brownie points if it's a Twilight quote, you just earn more awesomeness!)
1st Prize: The book "Promptings" by Kody Bateman
2nd Prize: Bella Boutique Magnets (set of 4) so cute!
3rd Prize: Affirmation Water Bottle sleeve
All prizes are in the gift section of SendOutCards... to view gifts go to www.sendoutcards.com/thefunone

4 comments:

soccasey said...

I'll start....
"Oh it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!" -Despicable Me

Jay Hafen said...

"Extra gloves? You've been wearing extra gloves this whole time?
Yeah, Harry. We're in the Rockies" - Dumb and Dumber

Randy Archibald said...

A couple of good car quotes from my all time favorite movie, National Lampoon's Vacation(1983):

"Now, I owe it to myself to tell you, Mr. Griswold, that if you are thinking of taking the tribe cross country, this is your automobile. The Wagon Queen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it."

Rusty: "Dad, you must've jumped this thing 50 yards!" Clark: That's nothing to be proud of, Russ." (With a prideful smerk. Under his breath) "Fifty yards."

JR said...

"Life Moves Pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller

Post a Comment